Friday, August 21, 2009

Pinkalicious!


























I have not ever made anything for a Pinkalicious themed party before, but I thought I would throw this out there for a little inspiration. (Here is how my crazy brain works...) -so I was at Hobby Lobby and eyed the above plates on the clearance rack, and since I'm a sucker for anything with cupcakes and cakes on it- I bought them. I started thinking that this cute little design reminded me of the invitations that I had seen on Baby Face Design for a Pinkalicious themed party. Isn't that an adorable idea! What little girl wouldn't love a party with everything pink. You could go crazy with the menu & have all pink food, serve pink lemondade and ask the guest to wear their favorite pink attire. So all of you girly moms consider a Pinkalicious party, and if you don't care for pink there is always-Purplicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment