Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lovely Lady (bugs that is!)






















Ladybugs are actually quite annoying as the insect, but they make for really cute party decor. The increasing popularity of this party theme has produced lots of options for invitations, party ware and more.
The top two pictures are from www.thebump.com and www.thepartydress.net. The first ladybug cake that I made was for Landyn's 3rd birthday. The 2nd was for Mary's baby shower. The most recent was for Lauren's Garden Girl birthday. I really like her party ware. That picture was acutally taken before I added the stripe down the middle of the ladybug's back. I think it looks a little funny without it! Ladybugs are cute in all forms-red, pink, and multi-colored spots! (well except the ugly orange and black kind that visit my house!)







No comments:

Post a Comment