Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Magical Party

Here is a classic birthday party theme. Who wouldn't love a real magician at their birthday celebration? Lawson was the lucky birthday boy who got to play magician for the day. What fun! I had a blast making his cake. What would be more appropriate than a rabbit coming out of a top hat. It even included an edible magic wand.










Thanks Jennifer and Leigh Ann for letting me make a cake for Lawson's special day. I'm sure I will be using this party theme sometime in my boy's future!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog! What a fabulous place for party inspiration! So many ideas, so few birthdays! My son's b-day this weekend is already planned, but for my daughter's, I'll be coming back for more ideas!!!! The cakes are all amazing too! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete