Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enjoy the Cuteness(while it last).

The boys finally got to go back to school today after some crazy snow days. This meant they got to celebrate Valentines a little late this year. I enjoy all the cuteness that goes along with making goodies and the celebrating of holidays. I know some might think I'm crazy, but I think it's one of the fun perks of being a mom.

Here is Ben. He actually enjoyed making his valentines this year. He helped me fill the bags. He lovingly signed his name and cut out the pictures of his friends to place on his bag of goodies to give to his buddies at school.Here is Will. He informed me to get some candy. He will give some to his friends, but there is no way he is going to put his name on them or put anything "cute" with it. Just deal with it mom! My parenting advice for today: Enjoy the cuteness while your babies are young, because all too soon it will come to a grinding halt!

Happy Belated Valentines Day!!!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture with the rolling eyeballs. So funny! I can just hear him saying "mooooom!" I have a 10 year old, I understand!

    ReplyDelete