Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter One-derland

If you are expecting or have a winter baby this party theme is one you might want to consider! I love the play on words and there are so many possibilities with this theme. I put some links below to some of my favorites that I've come across.

This arctic inspired party uses a cool palette of aqua and red. I love these two colors together. You can find more of the party pics at www.atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/2010/12/winter-onederland-party.html




Here is a sweet, simple but elegant version. Winter with a touch of pink! Be sure and check out the use of doilies in this girlie little Onederland. www.magnoliamama.blogspot.com/2020/12/emmas-winter-onederland-party-part1.html


Invitations can be such an inspiration for a party. There are so many adorable versions for the Onderland theme. Here is an example of one from my favorite invitation source at




No comments:

Post a Comment