Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Wiggly Party

Daniel had a jammin, Wiggles party. What 2 year old wouldn't love this? The kids came dressed as their favorite Wiggles character, danced with the Wiggles on the big screen and went home with their very own inflatable guitar. Tina almost convinced some dads to dress up as the Wiggles and give a concert, but they chickened out! Bummer that would have made some good pictures and home videos!





The invitation.



The birthday boy. What a cutie!




Some Big Red Car cake.


Yep, the car was cake too. Not the Wiggles. I'm not that good!








Unfortunately, "Toot, toot, chugga, chugga, big red car" song was stuck in my head the entire time I made this cake. That always seems to happen when I make character cakes:) Anything to make a 2year old happy! Happy Birthday Daniel!




1 comment:

  1. melissa, that cake is AWESOME! my boys would flip out if they saw this cake!!! you are so good!!!

    ReplyDelete