Saturday, October 31, 2009

Caden's 2nd Bithday



Caden turned two and what a cool party he had! I love fall birthdays! What a great time of year to get to celebrate. He loves tractors so his party included a hayride, pumpkin patch, painting pumpkins and lots of fun riding toys. The party was also photographed by Lynn Stanger Photography. She does such a great job! Of coarse his cake was a tractor! This was the 1st tractor cake that I have attempted. I was afraid it looked more like a jeep than a tractor, but I think the John Deere green gave a hint that it was a tractor.




Young Love!





What a cutie he is! His adorable birthday shirt was made by Elise Claire Designs. You can check out some of her work on the Personalized Bow Holders link on the side of my blog.




The Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin painting requires deep concentration! A work of art is in progress here!




No comments:

Post a Comment