Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!!

Since the Tennessee football season is upon us, I was reminded of a few big orange sweets that I had made before. The 1st cake was made for a die hard UT fan- friend of ours. It's not the prettiest cake, but it is what is on the inside that really counts. This cake bleeds orange. It is a orange-velvet cake with cream cheese icing. The next cake was for a 5 year old birthday boy who wanted a UT cake(we teach them young around here!). I thought I would also share these cool napkins that I found last fall in a store in Asheville. You can also find them at www.jerseynaps.com. I discovered on the website that they have more than just jerseys now! They have everything from Military uniforms to cutesy themed napkins for all occasions. I've got the real thing at home, and I can tell you that they are really cute in person!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for the comment!! I love your blog as well. Your cakes are so adorable, and they look DELISH!!!!!

    Where are you located in TN????

    ReplyDelete